So, I’m always on the hunt for retailers with the best deal, so I’ve looked around and found all of my favorite boots that were under $100. I’ve been ordering from
Breeches.com for some time. They always have coupons to apply to some of my favorite brands! And right now by using code : AW15 you can get 15% off orders of $100+. (This is a perfect time to buy yourself some new cross-country boots!)
Professional Choice has now released brushing boots and open fronts for our English girls! I love these, and they’re super malleable and breathable while offering full protections. They remind me of the WoofWear boots which I’ve used for years, but at a slightly less price point.
I love shopping at CorroShop. They have really high-end brands at competitive prices. I’ve also found their customer service supreme.
I bought by first Back on Track brushing boots at Land Rover Kentucky. Aside from the magnetic technology, these boots have been so durable. After years of use the straps haven’t frayed and they still are really used protective boots.
Eskadron Open Front Boots protect your pony’s legs, ligaments, and joints from impact injuries. The open-fronted design allows for greater freedom of movement, while the durable, anatomically shaped TPE outer shell prevents injuries caused by striking and brushing. Also includes a soft neoprene lining and elastic Velcro double closures for superior comfort and fit. Sold in pairs.
- Protective boots: Protects your pony’s legs, ligaments, and joints from impact injuries.
- Open-fronted design: Allows for greater freedom of movement.
- TPE outer shell: Thermoplastic Elastomers, a tough polymer that can be repeatedly stretched and battered without losing its shape. Anatomically formed for a contoured fit.
- Secure fit: Elastic Velcro double straps for a quick, non-slip fit.
- Superior comfort: Soft neoprene lining.
- Pony-sized: Sized to fit your pony’s legs.
- Available in four colors: White, Black, and Night Blue.