As a rider and full-time accountant, my daily skincare and makeup routine is essential for me. My office requires business casual, but I need to have as efficient a get-ready time as possible to get everything done in a day. Plus, with the hours outside I want to care for my skin which has incurred lots of sun damage.
Here are my essential’s on the day-to-day
- Foundation – Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation w/ SPF 15 OR IT Cosmetics CC Cream
- Contour/Bronzer/Highlighter Palette – Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow and Tarteist Pro Glow
- Mascara – Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara
- Eye Shadow – Too Faced Natural Eyes
- Primer – A Matte Primer like this one by Smashbox
- Eye Lines- I usually also use an eyeliner pencile like this one by Charlotte TIlbury, or line with a brown eye-shadow and thin pencil brush